Like everyone in Italy and in other many Countries, we stay at home: from March 9th to May 3rd our apartments are closed. That’s the right thing to do to protect ourselves and everyone around us.
However, this forced break is allowing us to think and work on the best solutions for the period that will follow the lockdown. Our aim is to make your summer holidays as safe and as normal as possible: we will do this by respecting the hygienic safety measures recommended by the Authorities and by adopting more flexibility with regard to cancellation policies.
For the time being we have decided to take the following security measures:
- As always, we will warmly welcome our guests, but we will maintain the recommended safety distances: we are sure that a warm smile can replace a cold handshake.
- Even more attention to hygiene: in addition to ordinary cleaning, the surfaces of the apartments will be disinfected on the day of your arrival.
- As the health authorities have confirmed, hand hygiene remains one of the best preventive measures: at the entrance of the house and in the bathrooms of each apartment, in addition to courtesy soaps, you will find dispensers with hand sanitizer at your disposal.
Given the constantly changing situation, there will be new convenient cancellation policies for this summer season:
- Months of May and June without deposit and no penalty in case of cancellation.
- Months of July and September without penalty until 7 days before your arrival.
- Months of August without penalty up to 15 days before your arrival.
We hope to see you soon in La Thuile and are available to give you more information or receive suggestions.
We will always keep you updated on future changes!